Friday, May 13, 2011

Lost blog - well, duplicate blog now

So, it appears that Google has lost my last post... :(
I will try to recreate it here... with the pictures as my landmarks
Seth playing post-8pm in the yard... ripping his clothes off lately in no time flat  --- likes to sleep in just the diaper... in a big bed now

tough to get to bed... with the long days...
Camille lost another tooth... Spence regretfully falling behind Camille in number of lost teeth
Camille an animal on the rings and monkey bars...
time for a couple smile pictures
Seth finally down in the 9:00 hour

Tomatoes from John
We are the parents of 200 tomato plants... I hope they thrive, get heavy with fruit, and produce like crazy
Red Zebra, Pink Brandy Wine, Cuaro de Toro, Jersey Devil, Pineapple, Stupice, and  one other

Parting shot: Amber thinks this one is disgusting!
I call it normal.

QUOTE of the day: 
I have a pretty high tolerance for sweetness.





No comments: