Wednesday, May 11, 2011

journal - may.11.2011

It's a little more of a challenge to get the kids in bed with the sun going down so late.  But oh isn't it great to have so much daylight?  Here is Seth running around in the yard at about 8:30 tonight.
Seth is the worst.  He gets all wound up at night.  And Sam is there to help him out... the problem is that Seth doesn't settle down and crash like Sam does.

Wow is he learning a lot.  He is saying so many words.  He can completely undress himself in seconds... and he doesn't like to wear clothes.
Camille lost another tooth today... she is a couple of teeth ahead of Spencer and he doesn't think that's very fair.
Oh, did I mention Camille is an animal on the monkey bars.  For quite some time, she has spent her entire recess time at school working them.
Love the smile shots...

And Seth is finally down. 

Earlier this evening, I was at John's house with his tomatoes.  I think I have bit off more than I can chew.

Mind you, that is 7 different kinds of tomato plants, about 30 each. They need to be about 3 feet apart.  When John grows these, they reach between 8 and 9 feet tall.  I think I am going to need to farm these out to the neighbors in a few weeks.  

Parting shot: 
Seth trying to eat a noodle off the floor.  He was sharing my dinner with me and he dropped a few.  When I came back in the room, here he was.  I guess those are a little hard to get with the fingers.

2 comments:

Jourdan said...

I'll take 3-4 if you need to get rid of them! Do you want a big rhubarb plant?

Jennie said...

Wow, Camille has grown up so much in the last couple of months.