Saturday, March 27, 2010

Amber's first blog entry!

For my birthday, one of the things that I wanted was for Tyler to show me how to Blog. Last night I had my first lesson and today Tyler took some pictures of the kids. so here is my first post. ( I think that Tyler will still do most of the entries)


Camillle got a new dress today and was modeling it for her Dad.

Scott has caught on to saying 'cheese' when we take pictures of him now.

Tyler was playing with flashes

Sam loves his baby brother

Happy face

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

YAY for Amber! It's not too hard, just hard to find the time! Happy Birthday! Hope that you had a great day! You are such a great mom, I love looking at your pics. BTW, that is such a cute dress on her.:)

Randy and Ashley said...

I had no idea you had never blogged before. Good for you!