Friday, October 10, 2008

LDS links

In preparing for a presidency training meeting to occur over the weekend, I had to refer back to an old conference ensign. I thought it proper to share 2 links that I use much for Ensign and General Conference links.


LDS Past Ensigns to 1971

Conference Talks back to 1880
This link wasn't working the last time I checked, but it has in the past.

And for those who have lots of motivation and read quickly...
A missionary comp of mine who now lives in Ireland has a challenge to read all conference talks from 1974 to current by July 4th, 2010. This is the same comp who read through the entire Old Testament during one of the months I was with him.

1 comment:

Glen Nelson said...

Dude, I so forgot about that!! Do you know that two months later I then went on to reread the Bible while I was serving with Nichols? You must have thought I was some kind of freak.