Sunday, July 1, 2012

Back at the Ranch

It's been quite some time since we've blogged.  In fact, I think the whole blog world has slowed way down.  I think that means we are doing more real life-ing.  That's a very good thing.  But I thought I would share one moment.  We were sitting in the front room after a nice fast Sunday and we popped over to BYUTV on the ipod and watched an episode of the Story Trek.  The story we really enjoyed was the one with Harold Wise in Honeyville Utah, a 70-year-old rodeo roper.  We wish we could watch Harold as we head to the Western Stampede this week.

Well, Camille seems wide awake after the show
But these two weren't looking so lively...

Oh, did I mention that Amber kicked my butt on Friday as we attempted Crossfit.

Here was our workout...
WOD

“Helen”
3 Rounds for time:
400 Meter Run
21 Kettlebell Swings 53/35
12 Pull-ups



And here was the result
 --- yup, I ripped through the front leg of my shorts and I'm pretty sore.  Good job honey.  I'll just go back to my canyoneering and climbing ;)  They are easier on the apparel.  

No comments: