Thursday, October 14, 2010

camera/lens for sale D300s

While I don't have any immediate weddings lined up to shoot, I thought I would sale a camera and lens (I have too much equipment currently).  At any rate, I thought I would let family and friends have first bids on these if interested.  First, the D300S (which is still the latest and greatest pro-sumer camera).
Features I really like are the
-51 point 3D focus
-live view (also does HD movies with stereo sound)
-watertight, mag-alloy body (very durable and built to last)
-controls on the body (rather than in the electronic menu)
-dual memory card slots (SD and CF slots)
-auto cleaning sensor
This camera only has about 7,000 actuations (these are rated for atleast 150,000).  I have had it for less than 1 year and only, so it comes with Nikons warranty. It shoots 6 frames per second and it has a quiet mode as well.  This body sells at bhphoto for about $1450





Secondly, the lens.  This is the workhorse lens.  It is a prime lens (which means f2.8). It is a professional lens and has an incredibly fast focus.  It comes with a bayonet (not pictured here).  This lens sells at bhphoto for about $1350
 I will be asking $2300 on KSL next week for the combo,
but family and friends deal is only $2100 (lens and body may be sold separately)

Here are pictures of mine:





1 comment:

Jourdan said...

IN MY DREAMS! {drooling}