Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Announcing Seth!


I have to say... babies are made in heaven. We sure are grateful that we have been blessed with this one. He sure is a sweetheart. He's doing so well. We are very excited for the other kids to meet him.
I am sitting in Amber's room here at the U Hosp watching the helicopters come and go. It is nice... and peaceful. The care here has been wonderful. We are super-thankful for Grandma and Grandpa Mower for managing the homefront while we spend this quality time with Seth. And we are grateful for Grandma and Grandpa Gerritsen who fed Daddy so well the past 2 days. Thanks for your visits. Hope you can enjoy the pictures. We wish all could be here to enjoy this with us.



 
 
 
 

10 comments:

Hepworth House said...

I is so cute!

Randy and Ashley said...

Aww, he's definitely a keeper!

brooke said...

he's SO cute!! I wish I could hold him. Love ya'll. Congrats again!

Jennie said...

Awe! He's so CUTE!! Congrats! How big was he?

Chelsea said...

So Sweet! Congratulations! I hope that Amber is able to get some rest before heading home. He's a cutie!

The Wards said...

Cute kid. Is he another red head? Looks like there is some red in his hair.

SkyTang said...

I think he is undecided at the moment. We'll just get to wait and see, I guess.

Quinn and Ryan said...

He is so handsome! Congrats to Tyler and Amber! I better come and see him in person!

Tina said...

What a CUTIE! You guys all look great! Congrats!

Amber said...

Ryan, (and everyone else)
I would love a visit!