Sunday, March 22, 2009

World Down Syndrome Day

So, World Down Syndrome day was yesterday, but it took some time to get these images all together. This is just a small selection of our joys with Sammy, but each one of these pics has its own story attached. We are so glad that we have been blessed by Sam's sweet spirit.

Just a quick story... the other day Spence was feeling pretty upset over something during dinner. Immediately Sammy stood up in his booster seat from across the table and reach for Spence to give him a hug. He is so sensitive and loves to hug daddy multiple times before his going to work.

Here's to you Sammy!

beware, some of these images may be a little graphic due to open sores and post surgeries.

6 comments:

Randy and Ashley said...

Loved the slideshow. I forgot how tiny he used to be, but remember how stinkin' cute he has always been!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful boy!! I can't imagine all the extra stuff you've been through to keep your little one healthy. He certainly has his own charm. My little boy wears the same gorilla pajamas. Thanks for sharing.

NAT said...

He is such a little angel.

Amber said...

I loved the slide show! I especially love the ones with the sibs sucking his thumb and the one at Christmas morning. He is so sweet and so dang cute! So, so smiley!

Suzie said...

Love this little guy. Such wonderful photos!

brooke said...

I loved the slide show. I miss him SO much. He's so sweet. I can't believe how much he's grown. I forgot how small he really was until I saw these.