Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the heavens

too bad this occurs the Tuesday after scout camp, because scout camp skies are just chuck-full of stars because of the remoteness of it all. Well, if you are a star gazer, or want to try it, here is the low-down on Perseid Meteor Shower coming to the heavens near you on Aug 12, really really early in the morning... see you there, Spence.

And I have to share...we did some family photos in front of my parents' house in Salt Lake last Sunday.
family
Thanks to my sister Tina, who did a great job of taking these, so I could actually be in a few shots.
And a REALLY REALLY BIG thanks to Amber for giving me these beautiful children.

10 comments:

SkyTang said...

Your welcome honey, but they look like you so thank you!

Jourdan said...

wowza! That is one great picture!

Jourdan said...

I need to learn some photoshop tricks from you. Where do you learn yours again?

Silus Grok said...

I better be getting a paper version of this one.

:)

Amber said...

That is a beautiful picture! How on earth do you get them to ALL cooperate?!?

SkyTang said...

Thanks for the comments...
Jourdan, I watch the podcast at PhotoshopUserTV.com mainly.
And Amber C, we layered 3 pictures to get this one (and photoshop'd) them.
Harrison, you will.

Randy and Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! That picture is just too cute. I can't believe Scott is smiling. I LOVE it!

Suzie said...

Gorgeous family. Every one of you.
(and that smile on baby Scott just makes my day!)

Tricia said...

What a great picture!!

Darcey and Jeff said...

Amber your family is so cute. It looks like you have your hands full!