Friday, January 4, 2008

....say the darndest things....

I also wanted to share the quotes we included in our Holiday letter to family this year...
Spencer- March 2005 - We found out we were having a boy (Sam); we told Spencer we would be having a boy, and he said, "No more Camille??!"

Spencer- Nov 2005 - Tyler and Spencer were setting up the Christmas tree and Spencer was getting a little bored, so he said "Daddy, I'm not very excited about this."

Spencer- 2006 - "Only mommies know when something is wrong, but only daddies can fix things."

Spencer -date unknown - Everything tasted like something, except water... is that right, Daddy?"

Spencer- April 2007 - "I barely thinked it, but it went away."

Camille- July 2007 - Amber asked Camille to put her dolls away, and Camille replied, "But Mom, I don't have five hands!"

Spencer- July 2007 - Half way up to Timpanogos Cave, Spencer says, "I can't walk fast anymore, because my shoes are getting too heavy."

Spencer- Aug 2007 - Spencer was looking at Tyler's pictures of sunflowers from his hike and said "I think those are real sunflowers, the ones that talk."

Spencer- Aug 2007 - Speaking of his stick horse, Spence said, "Do ya know how you can tell this is a boy horse?" And his answer... "cause it has crazy hair."

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Oh, I LOVE THESE!
Especially the I barely thinked it and it went away.
I can totally relate.